Many consider healthy hair to be proof of good health, which in turn depends on good and balanced nutrition. It makes sense that a balanced diet containing important elements and essential vitamins is very necessary for hair safety and beauty. One of the most important vitamins responsible for body health in general and hair health in particular is the vitamin B complex group
Benefits of B Vitamin Compound for Hair
1-What is Vitamin B Compound Group?
2-What are the most important sources of vitamin B?
3-What is the function of vitamin B compound group?
4-What are the symptoms of vitamin B deficiency?
5-What does vitamin B group have to do with hair health?
6-Does alcohol and smoking cause hair loss?
7-Vitamin B Compound For Young People
8-How to get enough body from vitamin
What is Vitamin B Compound Group?
Vitamin B is a group of several vitamins dissolved in water that are usually found together in dietary sources and include:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (perodoxin)
- Vitamin B7 (biotin), also known as vitamin hair growth
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid)Vitamin B12 (Coplamin)
What are the most important sources of vitamin B?
Vitamin B is available in many foods, the most important of which are whole grains, nuts, dairy products, eggs, fish, meat and deep green leaves.
What is the function of vitamin B compound group?
Vitamin B group plays an important role in several critical functions such as metabolism, red blood cell manufacturing, DNA manufacturing, nervous system safety as well as hair health and skin freshness.
What are the symptoms of vitamin B deficiency?
Deficiencies in vitamin B group levels may cause several symptoms, the most important of which are:
- Fatigue and fatigue
- Mood swings
- Memory impairment
- Muscle weakness
- Weakness of the immune system
- Hair loss and loss of shine
Read more through the:Vitamin B compound for weight gain
What does vitamin B group have to do with hair health?
- Deficiencies in vitamin B levels are rare due to their abundance of food
- Several studies have shown a correlation between vitamin B deficiency, in particular B7 (biotin), and hair loss.
- Hair shelling and falling is the first sign of low levels of vitamin B
- Vitamin B’s importance for hair health is due to its effective role in the manufacture of red blood pellets
- Red blood cells are responsible for delivering food and oxygen to various tissues and organs, including the scalp and hair follicles
- This reflects on hair nutrition and the provision of amino and fatty acids of food needed to form hair-forming follicles and proteins
Does alcohol and smoking cause hair loss?
- Smoking and consuming alcohol may cause vitamin misabsorption in particular vitamin B group
- In addition to narrowing the veins and arteries, which reduces the blood connecting to hair follicles, which causes it to fall
- It has been noted that people who smoke and consume alcohol suffer from increased baldness rates
- The addition of vitamin B-containing supplements has stopped hair loss and increased intensity among smokers and alcohol users.
- Hair loss may also be associated with an increase in the hormone dihydrotestosterone as it transforms within the body into testosterone, which is the main cause of reducing the number and loss of hair follicles
- To solve this problem, researchers turned to the vitamin B group and the result was positive, reducing hair loss rates and contributing to the regrowth of hair follicles at their normal rates.
- It should be noted that trials included zinc supplements as well as a vitamin B group
- More research is needed to test the impact of the vitamin B group alone on testosterone levels and hair loss
Vitamin B Compound For Young People
- Hair follicles contain melanin dye that gives hair its distinctive colour
- Loss of pigment causes hair loss of original colour and appearance of white, grey or so-called grey hair
There are several factors responsible for the loss of melanin pigment, most notably inheritance, stress, thyroid diseases, smoking and unbalanced diet
- One of the most important systems that has shown to be associated with delaying the appearance of a grain is a system that contains sufficient amounts of animal protein, which with ongoing research has
- shown to be the only source of vitamin B12 and that its deficiency is considered to be one of the most important causes of the appearance of a gray, especially early gray.
- The role of vitamin B12 as mentioned above is due to the provision of sufficient amounts of red blood cells to provide adequate food and oxygen to increase hair follicles and their content of melanin dye
How to get enough body from vitamin B?
- Vitamin B is available in most food groups
- Significant deficiencies in vitamin B levels are rare
- In cases of hair weakness and fall it is recommended to review the doctor to determine the cause of the loss and to determine the cause of low levels of vitamins
- In some cases the doctor can prescribe the necessary supplements containing sufficient amounts of vitamin B group and zinc
- It should be noted that taking vitamins in general should be done after consulting a doctor or pharmacist to avoid any side effects.
Read more through the: Vitamin B Benefits for Health and Body