Doctors recommend that weight should be maintained at the normal rate. Obesity is a global problem that afflicts many individuals and societies because it has negative effects on human health and is directly associated with many chronic diseases such as high pressure, diabetes and heart disease.
Vitamin B compound for weight gain
1-What are the ways to gain healthy weight?
2-What vitamins can be relied upon for weight gain?
3-How does vitamin B compound increase weight?
5-Digestion of carbohydrates and fat
6-Digestion of proteins
7-Red blood cell composition
8-How to take B vitamin for weight gain
What are the ways to gain healthy weight?
At first you must know the reason behind weight loss and its treatment, then the patient can be directed to several tips for weight gain such as:
- Increase the number of daily meals and increase the rate of calorie consumption.
Eat high-protein foods such as eggs, meat and dairy derivatives. For more: What is the best vitamin for hair?
- Eat foods rich in healthy fats such as unsaturated fats found in nuts and some avocado plants.
- Eat healthy beverages rich in vitamins such as milk and natural juices.
- Exercise is intended to increase body mass and strengthen muscles.
- Consult a doctor to take vitamins and supplements to increase weight.
What vitamins can be relied upon for weight gain?
The body needs vitamins to complete several processes within the body to produce energy
It has recently been noted that the vitamin B complex group is the most effective in overweight
Vitamin B compound can be taken in an orderly manner for this purpose.
How does vitamin B compound increase weight?
Vitamin B is usually made up of eight types of B vitamins and is found together in food sources and supplements. Vitamin B Complex Group increases weight by:
Several recent studies have shown that B vitamin deficiency in the body causes a clear loss of appetite causing significant weight loss.
B vitamin group in particular vitamin B1 (thiamin) and vitamin B6 (perodoxin) stimulate the center of appetite in the brain
Thus, the patient’s appetite decreases if he has a deficiency in the vitamin B group
Digestion of carbohydrates and fat
It has recently been noted that people who try to lose weight and rely heavily on vitamin B in their diet have failed to achieve their goals
This is because the vitamin B group is responsible for converting carbs and fats in food into energy
They are used to extend the body’s activity or are stored inside the body causing an increase in weight.
Digestion of proteins
- The vitamin B group contributes to the metabolism of proteins and their conversion of essential amino acids to build muscle and thus increase body mass.
Red blood cell composition
- Red blood cell formation is one of the most important functions of vitamin B12 and vitamin B9 known as folic acid
- The lack of these two vitamins causes significant anemia. For more
- Red blood cells deliver oxygen and food to different body organs ensuring the safety and regeneration of cells and maintaining different metabolites and energy production
How to take B vitamin for weight gain?
- First you should get vitamin B from food
- Through a balanced health system containing whole grains, meat and vegetables
- This method is better to avoid any side symptoms of dietary supplements.